With the cold and flu season upon us, now is a good reminder of how to stay healthy this winter. Remain flu-free with these tips:
- If you are not feeling well or are sick, please stay home!
- If you have had a fever within the past 24 hours, avoid public areas and reschedule your clinical appointments to prevent the spread of germs!
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you do not have a tissue, do NOT cough into your hand! Cough or sneeze into your shoulder or elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth; germs can spread very quickly that way!
- Make sure you are getting enough Vitamin D and Vitamin C.
- Be sure to get enough sleep every night.
- Keep up your healthy habits and exercise routine to remain healthy.