Frequently Asked Questions
Definitely. When you have a problem you think may be helped by physical therapy ask your doctor or give us a call and we will help you to determine if this is a problem that may be helped by physical therapy. We work together with doctors, specialists, nurse practitioners, and other medical professionals in order for you to have the best physical therapy outcome and experience.
A doctor referral/prescription is no longer required to see a physical therapist which means you can feel better now, and we can see you right away! Certain insurance companies may still require a physician’s prescription for physical therapy, but the friendly staff at Northern Rehab is happy to assist patients in understanding their insurance benefits and requirements related to physical therapy.
- DeKalb Sycamore Road Office (Main Office) | 3266 Sycamore Road, DeKalb, IL 60115 | 815-756-8524
- DeKalb Lincoln Highway Office | 232 W Lincoln Hwy, DeKalb, IL 60115 | 815-756-2369
- Genoa Office | 540 East Main Street, Suite 5, Genoa, IL 60135 | 815-784-6417
- Rochelle Office | 1211 Currency Court, Suite C, Rochelle, IL 61068 | 815-562-3299
- Sandwich Office | 523 E. Railroad Street, Suite A, Sandwich, IL 60548 | 815-786-1888
Northern Rehab is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and responsive. Excellent service from everyone. I came in with a cane, went out dancing and running! Thank you!
Northern Rehab does a great job of working with you to get the best possible result, in my case rehab for double knee replacement. I felt Brandon definitely helped me to exceed the goals we both set for my recovery. I felt I got great care with Northern Rehab!