COVID-19 Steps To Protect Our Patients
Northern Rehab continues to keep your health and safety as our highest priority, has continued to follow CDC guidelines since the beginning of the pandemic, and we continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. For the health and safety of our patients and staff, here are our current Check-In procedures and recommendations upon arriving at your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use upon entry.
- We meticulously and continually clean and sanitize all tables, equipment, chairs, countertops and all surfaces to ensure our clinic is as clean as possible. Additional sanitizing of all surfaces and equipment will diligently be done before, during, and after each patient.
- CDC guidelines now allow out-patient clinics to make masks optional if the county is considered low or medium risk for COVID transmission. Therefore, if DeKalb and Ogle Counties remain at low/medium risk for COVID transmission per Illinois Department of Public Health, we will make masking optional for staff and patients. If the county returns to a high risk of transmission, we will return to the mask requirements for the clinics in that county. We continue to monitor the situation daily.
- A private treatment room is available for your PT session.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment to ensure the safety and health of patients and those in our facilities.
We are doing everything possible to keep our patients healthy when visiting a Northern Rehab Clinic. We truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation! If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 815.756.8524.
We continue to wish you and your family the very best health!
Posted 3-16-2020; Updated 3-31-2020, 6-1-2020, 10-31-2022