Northern Rehab continues to keep your health and safety as our highest priority, and we continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation. For the health and safety of our patients and staff, we have updated new Check-In procedures and recommendations upon arriving at your appointment.
- Due to the CDC recommendations for the health and safety of our patients, staff and community, we respectfully request that all patient family members, care givers, or friends wait outside the clinic while the patient is here for their physical therapy appointment.
- Upon check-in, we will take each patient’s temperature and have you wash/sanitize your hands.
- We meticulously and continually clean and sanitize all tables, equipment, chairs, countertops and all surfaces to ensure our clinic is as clean as possible. Additional sanitizing of all surfaces and equipment will diligently be done before, during, and after each patient.
- We continue to maintain social distancing within the clinics; chairs have been spread out in our waiting area, and exercise equipment and treatment tables are moved farther apart in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
- Surgical masks will be worn by all Northern Rehab physical therapists and staff, and patients will be required to wear a mask as well per the state order.
- A private treatment room is available for your PT session.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment to ensure the safety and health of patients and those in our facilities.
We are doing everything possible to keep our patients healthy when visiting a Northern Rehab Clinic. We truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times! If you have questions, please feel free to call us at 815.756.8524.
We continue to wish you and your family the very best health!
Posted 3-16-2020; Updated 3-31-2020, 6-1-2020